My Time


“My Time”

Just like all the celebrity fan ships, there is one celebrity who has been a constant inspiration and I have been a constant fan of – “The Time”. Unlike those star idols, I get to meet my celebrity throughout my life, making me the best fan girl ever.

          I have grown up watching movies like spy kids, harry potter and animations like doraemon, kiterestsu and many others which pulled me into the paradoxical arena of ‘Time’. Though the science behind was something I discovered very late in my teens.

Related image
(Google Image)

         “Time”, being the fourth dimension has unintentionally trapped us in the scenes of puzzle whose last pieces are always hidden. Scientifically, time variation occurs due to the bend in the space plane. As the well is dug deeper, greater is the variation.
(The theories behind the movie “Interstellar” rightly describes the concept)

My mind does not agree just to scientific discoveries and theories until it gets hitched to my life experience (though this sounds a bit absurd and irrational). The time theory eventually gave answers to many of my life habits.

·        Very importantly it convinced me that larger probability of you being unique makes you one with the deepest knowledge (Remember?? The deeper the dig, greater is the variation of time).
·        It does not matter whether you are faster or slower than the others, all you have to take care of is “never to stop”, because that’s what time is all about right!!!.
·        Like time, you aren’t and shouldn’t be under control of others, but never forgetting the fact that a second is always a second duration, it can never take the role of an hour (You, yourself should understand your limits)
·        Your boundaries aren’t bounded like time, but “there is always just 24 hours a day”.
·        People love you, curse you but they are not left with the choice than to give you space (just like time).

If nature fascinates people, a little deeper you would find “time” waiting for people’s love. A little attention would be perfect to have a salsa dance in the rhythmic song with time.

Time isn’t just theories; it’s been a part of me.

Comments

Popular Posts